[scribus] Where to Find Scribus Freelancers?

Joe Booth jbooth at allmc.org
Mon Jun 27 23:40:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

New to Scribus and desktop publishing.  Was using a couple documents, a simple ad and flyer, to learn by doing. Well, the deadlines for these documents has been moved up and now I don't think I will be able to finish them myself.

So, I am looking for someone who can improve the layouts and export them print-ready.

I've tried freelance resources (upwork, freelancer, LinkedIn) and can't find many people with Scribus experience.  Any suggestions?  Should I scrap the whole idea and just move toward Adobe?

Thanks,

Joe