[scribus] adding values in a custom calculation script

ale rimoldi a.l.e at xox.ch
Thu Jun 23 07:20:58 UTC 2016

hi georgia

the links should work.

but they have been "mangled" while going through the email chain:

https://framadrop.org/r/e6v-Krj2D2#bMl9POX74Yi3ERg+B/Ix8oXlGEy35/mymgRmX1HpIx0=

right now it's one single line in my email program, but you will
probably get two lines.

you just copy both lines and paste them in your browser.

the same happened with your google drive links -- as you see below... --
and that was the trick i've used to download your files.

anyway, here a second try with shorter links:

https://frama.link/formsla
https://frama.link/formpdf

what can i say?
thanks to framasoft (https://framasoft.org/) for being around!