[scribus] adding values in a custom calculation script

Georgia Christakos georgiachristakos7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:13:36 UTC 2016

Hi ale,  thanks for replying.  I have attached the two file links:

https://drive.google.com/a/resispecifier.com/file/d/0B19Q0FpByRPGSGJDTlRIeHp
zVTg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/a/resispecifier.com/file/d/0B19Q0FpByRPGWFh3UzZZZC0
xY1k/view?usp=sharing

The problem area is the table on page 5 - DESIGN SPECIFICATION PROJECT
SUMMARY.  I have highlighted the problem field with a red arrow (column
"Difference from Budget").  This is a summary table where I would like to
sum all the relevant fields (marked with red arrows in the document), to
give an overview of the project budget.

In the pdf file, I have populated some calculation fields on page 6, as an
example. The total value in the Difference from Budget column on page 5,
should be "2" and not "0".  I cannot work out why it isn't calculating
correctly.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards
Georgia