[scribus] adding values in a custom calculation script

Georgia Christakos georgiachristakos7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:56:06 UTC 2016

Hi,  I hope someone can help me with my question.  I am creating an
interactive Pdf file and have created a custom calculation script to
calculate the "difference" in some fields within my file eg Text 1 - Text 2

However,  when I go to sum these values into a separate Summary Table, the
values do not calculate correctly.  It seems that the sum function in
Scribus does not see these values as a fixed number, but as a formula and
continues to add/deduct them from the overall total.

Has anyone had this problem before and any ideas on how to fix it?

Below is an example of my custom calculation script.
var v1=getField("TotalBudgetEstimate2").value;var
v2=getField("TotalQuotedPrice2").value;event.value=v2-v1

Thankyou
Georgia