[scribus] About moving items in the screen

teodor toma silvestru muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 16:35:59 UTC 2016

Master Page for create:
1) main menu/Edit/Master Pages
2) or set up one regular page how you like to be the Master Page, then Main Menu/Pages/Convert to Master

- can create more then one master
- then apply to page the Master : main menu/Pages/Apply Master Page

--
teodor toma silvestru muntean
Sent with Airmail

On 5 July 2016 at 19:24:45, Alexandre Prokoudine (alexandre.prokoudine la gmail.com) wrote:

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Barbaros Akkurt wrote:
> Hello,
> I am working with Windows 10 and with Scribus 1.4.6. I do not know how to
> create a master page, so all my design relies on standard pages

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Working_with_Master_Pages

Alex

___
Scribus Mailing List: scribus la lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See also:
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums.scribus.net