[scribus] Made with Scribus

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 4 16:22:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

Il 02.07.2016 19:42 Paraplegic Racehorse ha scritto:

> Just for curiosity sake, is there a semi-official "Made with Scribus"
> graphic we can use on web sites or for placement on covers (page 3,
> methinks) or in our colophon?
>
> Thanks.

it's not exactly what you are looking for, but maybe you could use one
of
the icons included in the following wiki pages:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Desktop_Icons
https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Promotion_material
https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Promotionmaterial_-_Icons,_Logos,_etc.

They are quite old, but maybe they can still be useful.

Regards,
Alessandro

Con Tutto Incluso Light navighi fino a 20 Mega senza limiti e chiami a
0 cent/minuto verso tutti i fissi e i mobili in Italia a 19,95 euro/mese
per sempre. In piu' ora l'attivazione e' Gratis! http://casa.tiscali.it/