[scribus] Changing default Preview Setting??

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Sun Jul 3 10:57:56 UTC 2016

*Hi All*

Have been using Scribus for the past 7 years to produce a monthly
Journal and it is fantastic!!

I would like to see a couple of extra things in the future and am hoping
some of these will appear in the next release. I'm currently using v
1.4.6, (the latest available to me on PClinuxOS).

One question - the Preview Setting for images defaults to 'Normal
Resolution'.
Is there a way to change this to default to 'Full Resolution'??
I've looked but can not find a way to do this.

Thanks for any help.

IanW
Pretoria RSA