[scribus] Any advice on font and layout.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Wed Jan 20 13:53:28 UTC 2016

  Normal
  0

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I have
produced a book of bilingual hymns of 203 pages. It is really to scrubs, one on the
left containing the Welsh Lyrics, and the English words on the right. It should be printed two page on an
A4, producing an A5 book.

 IS THERE A
FONT THAT WOULD FIT BETTER??

 I am
attaching the pdf copy. Now my problem that the font; Times New Roman font looks to small in A5. And some pages needs to go into a
signal column. Then some of them need to go to the next space.

I am also
keeping the same English text on the right finishing the page to be the same as
the Welsh.

There are
two layouts in this book the one in the Welsh and the English so that the they. The Welsh are the even numbers, the
English are the odd.

  Normal
  0

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Any advice
on font and layout.

I have
produced a book of bilingual hymns of 203 pages. It is really to scrubs, one on the
left containing the Welsh Lyrics, and the English words on the right. It should be printed two page on an
A4, producing an A5 book.

IS THERE A
FONT THAT WOULD FIT BETTER??

I am
attaching the pdf copy. Now my problem that the font; Times New Roman font looks to small in A5. And some pages needs to go into a
signal column. Then some of them need to go to the next space.

I am also
keeping the same English text on the right finishing the page to be the same as
the Welsh.

There are
two layouts in this book the one in the Welsh and the English so that the they. The Welsh are the even numbers, the
English are the odd.Wena Parry

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable