[scribus] Internal margins in a text frame

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Mon Feb 1 02:30:25 UTC 2016

New to Scribus and to this, I presume a mailing list.  I'm accessing it 
via gmane.org.

I'm using Scribus in Windows 7.

I've been looking just about everywhere for how to set/control the 
internal margins of a text frame so the text doesn't butt right up to 
the frame border.

In MS Word, this is called internal margins.  What is it called in 
Scribus, and where do I find it?


Mac OS X 10.8.5
Firefox 44.0
Thunderbird 38.0.1
"My brain is like lightning, a quick flash
      and it's gone!"

More information about the scribus mailing list