[scribus] CTL code merge successfully finished. This is huge!

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Dec 6 08:22:42 UTC 2016

No, Fahad, congratulations to *you*. Without you, this milestone wouldn't exist. You are one of the Scribus development heroes, alongside Franz Schmid, Andreas Vox, Jean Ghali or Craig Bradney.

I don't know if you have an idea what this means to Asian language communities which have been ignored by commercial DTP software vendors.

Thank you sooooo much!
Christoph