[scribus] Courtesy on the mail list; was Re: Which Version to Use?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Dec 5 13:10:50 UTC 2016

hi joe

> >> I don't know what your agenda is,  JLuc, but it doesn't belong on
> >> this list.  Keep your personal opinions to yourself
> >> like everybody else does.
> >
> > That might be your personal opinion but it isnt that of many
> > people.
>
> Judging by the reactions to your posts, most of the people on this
> list agree with me that gender is (or should be) irrelevant here.

other people think that

- the "my wife" quote could have been better worded (but they would
  probably have worded it in the same way),
- that jluc comment is correct,
- but don't want to discuss the topic at length.

personally, i think that stephen is the only person entitled to answer
jean-luc's email and all the other readers should read and think about
why those two guys wrote what they wrote. both men, women and all the
in-betweens.

my wife uses gimp because she loves me.

ciao
a.l.e