[scribus] Which Version to Use?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:04:25 UTC 2016

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM, JLuc wrote:

> And that's make me feel bad because women should feel OK on scribus lists.

Everyone should feel OK on Scribus lists.

Attacking a person based on what you _think_ happened is never a good
idea. Especially since you are a _contributor_ in this project, not
just some guy lurking around. But you did just that.

Getting multiple personal attacks from other Scribus contributors is
why I'm personally not active with Scribus anymore. Let that thought
sink in. Take all the time you need.

Alex