[scribus] Thai support

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Dec 2 14:20:33 UTC 2016

On 12/02/2016 08:07 AM, Fahad Al-Saidi wrote:
>> Is CTL the branch Greg&Craig mentioned as the merger for 1.5.3 supporting
>> south-asian languages? I am asking mainly due to concerns of opening files
>> saved with the CTL branch with mainline. If CTL does not get merged (soon),
>> I might be stuck with it forever? Or is it compatible just alright? Thanks
>> for your work on the CTL branch. I am under Linux, the appimage runs fine.
>> Cheers! Vaclav
>
> Yes, it is the branch they are talking about. I will maintain it till it
> gets merged in trunk.

I think it's been merged in 1.5.3svn, since I noticed a new requirement
for harfbuzz-devel.
If you have any concerns about using 1.5.3, and are still using 1.4.6,
stay with 1.4.6, but test 1.5.3 once it comes out by importing your
1.4.6 document there.
Regardless of what system you use, you should be able to have and use
both 1.4.6 and 1.5.3 on your computer.

Greg