[scribus] Which Version to Use?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Dec 2 08:53:34 UTC 2016

Le 02/12/2016 à 09:03, Vladimir Savic a écrit :
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:56 AM, J. F. Lemaire <jflemaire at skynet.be> wrote:

>>> Let me be educational then :-)
>>> http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/04/11/three-reasons-why-men-are-never-sexist/
>>
>> JLuc, what the hell are you on about? There's absolutely nothing
>> sexist about Stephen saying his wife uses GIMP.
>
> Sorry JLuc, bu I'm also reading that as: I know one professional
> photographer that uses GIMP, so there must be some quality in that
> software.

In his mail, Stephen explains that the problem of Gimp is the lack of some required features,
not the complexity. He concludes with "I’ve found GIMP very easy to use. My wife, who’s an exhibiting photographer and
artist, uses it, too.".
I'm not sure how it is related to the issue of choosing an editing stack and not choosing gimp.
The context being the ease of use of Gimp it seems to stress the ease of use but not sure.
That's why i'm asking "so what ?".

JL