[scribus] Thai support

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Dec 1 23:51:14 UTC 2016

On 12/01/2016 04:27 PM, Václav Šmilauer wrote:
> I used font preview in the story editor and found that "Arundina Regular
> (ArundinaSans)" font can show both thai and latin script. Automatic
> word-wrapping does not seem to work in scribus, I only found some old
> bugs referring to that missing capability. Any further guidance from a
> thai-proficient scribus user would be appreciated. Cheers! v.

With the soon-to-be-official 1.5.3 version, we hope to be doing a better
job with a number of languages, including some southeast Asian ones.
At the same time, we want some feedback, hopefully as specific as
possible, where there are problems.

In other words, something like "this is what this is supposed to look
like:, but this is what Scribus shows:"

Greg