[scribus] Thai support

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Thu Dec 1 20:23:15 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I am working on a flyer which will have one paragraph in Thai. I've had
the text prepared by someone who can read/write Thai (I can barely read
the letters). The text appears when I use specific font (Noto Sans Thai
Regular), but only thai characters; there are also latin (arabic)
numerals intermixed, which appear as squares. I thought using a
unicode-aware font such as Arial will just do the job no problem but
there no thai appears whatsoever.

Someone has an experience with Thai in Scribus?

Cheers!

Vaclav