[scribus] Spellcheck problem

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Mon Aug 22 12:10:35 UTC 2016

*Hi all*

Since the last one or two upgrades to Scribus I'm unable to get the
Spellcheck to work!!

I'm running PClinuxOS-64bit with KDE and Scribus 1.4.6. I have googled
about this and have noted that Hunspell is now the default Spellchecker
and that you only must have _ONE_ Dictionary installed and so removed
the one other I had so that I only have the 'en_ZA.dic' available now in
/.scribus/dicts.

However whenever I select a frame to check I get the Spellcheck box
opening up with no content and the message "Not in Dictionary".

Any suggestions on how to "fix" this problem please!!??

Thanks a lot.

IanW
Pretoria RSA