[scribus] Inserting a single page into facing pages without messing up the doc

Michelle Allegretti michelle.allegretti at canonical.com
Wed Aug 17 20:09:32 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have a manual with facing pages. It has 2 panels per page - a thin
panel on the outside of each page in one frame and a wider panel on the
inside of each page in a different frame. The idea is to print all
frames for the facilitator and only inside panels for students. I
created master pages for left and right pages.

If I didn't leave enough room and I have to insert a single page, how do
I insert the page without throwing off and having to readjust the entire
document?

Please help.

Thanks,

Michelle Allegretti