[scribus] Scribus 1.4.6 on Windows 10 stack overflow error?

Andrew Dolan dolana at gilmore.ca
Tue Aug 9 12:19:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks for taking a look.

Attached is my Excel file and Scribus document.
I am simply copying the list of numbers from column A of the Excel file, and pasting it into the starting text box (upper most left text box on page one) of the Scribus document.
After this, as soon as I refresh the view, Scribus quits and gives the 'stack overflow' error message.
Scribus 1.4.6 running on Windows 10 with 4GB ram & plenty of space free on the HD.

Thanks again, & please let me know if you need any additional info.

Andrew