[scribus] How to ungroup table in Scribus 1.5.1

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Apr 22 06:29:24 UTC 2016

This should be a simple process. The online
manual is not helpful because the text has a line
length of about 20 characters. This is hard to
read but there is something about after x,y,z.
I went to properties but saw no property to
ungroup.
The Scribus Manual (paper copy) says you select
the object and do <Ctrl><shift<g> This has no
effect.

The menu item item>group has an entry for ungroup
but it is grayed out.

So is there an error in the program or am I
missing something simple? After I create a table
it is surrounded by a red line. That usually
means that the object is selected.

All replies appreciated.