[scribus] Is the site down?

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Apr 13 13:09:30 UTC 2016

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:19:09 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> On 04/12/2016 04:22 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:07:42 +0300
> > "Ullmann d.o.o." <enter at ullmann.hr> wrote:
> >
> >> Site is up from here.
> >> Maybe your IP is blacklisted?
> >>
> >> Sunny greetings
> >>
> >> Siegfried
> >>

> > I don't know how I earned the right to be
> > blacklisted. But apparently I am. The only web
> > browser I can use on any of the listed scribus
> > sites is with lynx, and navigating through a
> > complex site with lynx is very confusing.
> >
> > However I may have a workaround. If I go
> > direct to Source Forge I can get to releases.
> > Right now I have downloaded tx files for
> > 1.5.0 and 1.5.1. So maybe if I unpack these I
> > will get something I can compile.
> >
> > In the meantime if anyone can suggest a way to
> > get unblacklisted I would be grateful.
> > Perhaps it is something in my router.
> >

> Make sure you have the site correct. There was
> a change a while back related to some security
> issues, and I found that my old links didn't
> work anymore.
>
> https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus
>
> Greg
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

I get the same error on the address you gave.

Windows will work as will lynx.
Here is the error message:
Data Transfer Interrupted

The connection to www.scribus.net has terminated
unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred.

The browser connected successfully, but the
connection was interrupted while transferring
information. Please try again.