[scribus] Is the site down?

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 12 20:22:26 UTC 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:07:42 +0300
"Ullmann d.o.o." <enter at ullmann.hr> wrote:

> Site is up from here.
> Maybe your IP is blacklisted?
>
> Sunny greetings
>
> Siegfried

I don't know how I earned the right to be
blacklisted. But apparently I am. The only web
browser I can use on any of the listed scribus
sites is with lynx, and navigating through a
complex site with lynx is very confusing.

However I may have a workaround. If I go direct to
Source Forge I can get to releases. Right now I
have downloaded tx files for 1.5.0 and 1.5.1.
So maybe if I unpack these I will get something
I can compile.

In the meantime if anyone can suggest a way to
get unblacklisted I would be grateful. Perhaps it
is something in my router.

John Culleton