[scribus] Text styles and text attributes

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Apr 5 15:26:37 UTC 2016

On 05.04.2016 14:48, Giovanni Bianchessi wrote:
>> yes, there is a nice Style Manager on F3 or > menu > edit > styles...
>> >
>> > There you can see all your styles in a document. You can select several
>> > at once and click "delete". You will even have a helpful dialog, asking
>> > how you want to replace those going-away-styles.

> Yes, I can select many styles, but only the last selected is deleted.
> Not all the selected.

Sorry to hear that. I was reporting about Scribus 1.4.6 64bit on Windows
10 64bit and I can delete several styles at once.

The team is probably following this, and we have now one user who is
appreciating the feature of multiple-deleting of styles. If it can be
done in 1.4.6, I would also like to keep it in further versions.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ