[scribus] Latest blog entry looks broken

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Apr 1 13:52:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

maybe some on this list have access to the Wordpress "front" which is
now in front of the classic Scribus wiki. I tried with my wiki
credentials but cannot login. So I pass this observation:

In my browsers (Opera and Chrome) the latest blog entry entitled "From
the Wizards’ Cauldron" or "development news" looks all empty, no photo,
no text. All the other posts show up fine, so I guess it is not my
browsers.(?)

Just a detail, but as we say "You never get a second chance at first
impressions"...

hth,

Martin