[scribus] Migrating from Scribus (1.4.x) on Windows to Mac OS

Chandrashekar R rchandrashekar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:51:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am considering a move from my Windows system to Mac OS 10.10. I have a
lot of material already created on Scribus 1.4.x on Windows.

I was wondering if anyone has successfully done a similar move, and if
there are any known problems/resolutions? Will things "just work" if I copy
over my Scribus *.sla files to Mac? Unfortunately, I don't have the option
of trying it out before migrating.

Any feedback highly appreciated! Thank you.