[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 90, Issue 17

Håkan Löfgren hakan.lofgren at privat.utfors.se
Wed Sep 16 21:28:40 UTC 2015

Attn: a.l.e

Thanks for the tip about "show text chain". It revealed a lot about the
links between the four added pages. Impossible to follow. A real labyrinth.
My project works so far in old version 1.3.3.14. And text formats are much
easier to set, and in more complete dialog boxes. Please improve that in new
version!

Regards
Håkan

Message: 5