[scribus] Patch submitted for Command Line Arguments to be passed to python script

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Sep 15 21:25:53 UTC 2015

Thank you JL for the very well done page on command-line-magic for
Scribus. This is a very significant feature. Will need more desk-time to
even test this.

Have a hunch that some of our daily-routine-stuff will become faster and
have less errors, if we can call specific Scribus documents from scripts
and hand over a few variables as command-line-args.

For example creating and printing dated letter-heads, or forms to fill
for certain staff members or whatever. Anything that is too small or too
special for a full mail-merge-setup but too frequent to "do it manually
each time".

Martin