[scribus] Possible bug in ver. 1.4.5

Håkan Löfgren hakan.lofgren at privat.utfors.se
Sun Sep 13 21:01:27 UTC 2015

Hello!

Can I write in Swedish to this community?

Otherwise:
Ver. 1.4.5 is the last stable version. That is why I downloaded this version. I have been using ver. 1.3.3.14 for a long time, but I did not think it would cope with the demands in my new project.

Problem:
I created a book with 16 pages with text flowing threw the pages. Filled them with text. Then I added 4 pages. The text refuse to flow from page 16 to the rest of the pages. There is obviously no text link between the old 16 pages and the new 4 pages.
How do I get that link?

If I do not get a quick answer, I will start all over with a brand new 20 pages document. But it will give me some extra job. But maybe this extra job is faster and easier than finding the way to send and write this email.

Regards
Håkan Löfgren
ÄLMHULT, Sweden