[scribus] How to quickly highlight text/image objects on a certain part of a page

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Sep 6 08:38:36 UTC 2015

Le 02/09/2015 15:12, a.l.e a écrit :
> don't get me wrong, it's a clever hack... but the UX degree is rather low :-)

I can't imagine having a "high UX degree" option in scribus,
due to lack of core dev ressources,
but I can imagine that creating a "high UX degree users" fork of scribus
could be motivating for some external dev contributors, on github.
Maybe some of these external dev contributors could then have patches
(not necessarily related to high UX degree) merged into the core.

JLuc imagines