[scribus] eliminating color sets.

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Sep 3 05:29:22 UTC 2015

I have two of the Glaxy color sets in a
> particular file. I want to get rid of one of
> them which has over 1,000 swatches. There is a
> facility for a merging in a set but
> none that I see for getting rid of a set once it
> is merged in.

I do not think it is possible, Scribus does most likely not know what set a
certain color comes from. Colors are as far as I know individually stored
in the Scribus document.

It might be possible to write a script that will read a color set and
delete any color that matches a name in that set.

I think however it is possible to remove all unused colors (I don't have
Scribus on this machine so I can't check).

/Peter