[scribus] Calendar production (was ... please help)

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Oct 21 01:45:06 UTC 2015

On 10/20/2015 09:37 PM, Michael Coughlin wrote:
> Gregory:
>
> Thanks for digging into this.  I didn't mean to stir up such work for you or
> anyone.  Just thought there was some simple fix within the drop-down aids, a
> fix that I had overlooked.

Actually, it's good you pointed this out. I think it makes more sense to
have the borders of the date cells showing anyway.

It would be quite laborious to set the color of the border
frame-by-frame, since that is what you'd have to do.

If we get enough positive feedback, then I can change the script in svn.

Greg