[scribus] Calendar production (was ... please help)

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Oct 21 01:32:21 UTC 2015

Here is another tweak to the CalendarWizard script.

First, a recap of the prior change I suggested:

I found that I could edit the script by adding this line:

setLineColor("Black", cel)

after line 440. Make sure it lines up vertically with

cel = createText(self.marginl ...

which is line 438.

Now, to have the names of the days of the week centered on the cells in
the grid:

Here is line 258, under 'def createCalendar(self):'

        createParagraphStyle(name=self.pStyleWeekday,
alignment=ALIGN_RIGHT)

change it to

        createParagraphStyle(name=self.pStyleWeekday,
alignment=ALIGN_CENTERED)

Greg