[scribus] Improvements in 1.5.1

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Oct 9 18:16:04 UTC 2015

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:35:01 -0400 (EDT)
gpittman at iglou.com wrote:

> On Wed, October 7, 2015 06:11, Craig Bradney
> wrote:
> >

> > Document Setup is also clear enough.
> >

> > Ale's last response covers it well.
>
> I wonder, though, if there might be some value
> of changing the heading of the dialog that pops
> up with File > Document Settings to "Current
> Document Settings". Not the menu item, just the
> label at the top of the settings dialog.
>
> There are a variety of things that John
> Culleton would like reverted, that he keeps
> reminding us about, for example being able to
> jump straight to editing styles from Story
> Editor.
>
> Greg

---and back again. For example I am editing text
from another book in the style editor and
suddenly I come across a passage that should be
in sans serif and with a different font size.
Formerly when I selected the style for a
paragraph the last entry in the drop down menu
took you to the style editor and when you finished
creating that special style you would come
automatically back into the text editor.

Not everybody would work the way I do. But not
everybody works the way that whoever deleted
this feature does either.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press