[scribus] Improvements in 1.5.1

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Oct 7 10:31:11 UTC 2015

> It was years ago... Really??? Come on.

Maybe it was, but I have no feeling for how long ago things happened. To me
it was like "yesterday" I upgraded from 1.3.3.13 to 1.4:) I think I even
still have 1.3.3.13 installed.

Since it used to be that way I assumed the initial post was about that
issue (I was most likely also affected by that a user on the forum recently
asked a question like "I changed the default font but every time I start a
new document the change is gone").

Not all users are aware of every little change done in each new version.

/Peter