[scribus] Improvements in 1.5.1

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sun Oct 4 07:48:40 UTC 2015

> In this case the two menu items would, if I don't understand wrong, open
>> more or less the same dialog window containig the same settings. One of
>> them would allow you to edit the settings for the current document, the
>> other would allow you to edit the settings for new documents.
>>

> Yes ! This is allready the case,

Really? I thought what we have today is:

One menu item, that opens a different dialog depending on whether a
document is open or not.

What was suggested was:

Two menu items, each open a different dialog, the same dialog no matter if
a document is open or not (or maybe one of them is "grayed out" when a
document is not open).

/Peter