[scribus] Scribus 1.5 problem with footnotes

Gudrun Exner aon.914877248 at aon.at
Fri Nov 20 12:28:58 UTC 2015

Dear members of the Scribus team,

  I have a problem using Scribus 1.5, which already applies footnotes.

  I want to work with an MS-Word-document in Scribus.

  This document is an article of around 30 pages which contains around 100 footnotes.
  When I load the document into Scribus, all the footnotes are transformed automatically
  into endnotes and up to now I did not find any possibility to transform them - automatically -
  into footnotes again.

  I know how to insert footnotes into a Scribus text, but you have to do all the work step by step once more,
  and this is no good solution for my purpose.

  How can I manage this task more quickly, if this is possible at all?

  Sincerely, Gudrun