[scribus] First video of the SCS/PageTracker for print media

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Nov 11 20:01:09 UTC 2015

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:03:15 -0500
Richard Cichelli <cichelli at newspapersystems.com>
wrote:

> First video of the SCS/PageTracker for print
> media.
>
> Standard,
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euekzzCFOY0
>
>    Full screen,
> https://www.youtube.com/embed/euekzzCFOY0
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Richard J. Cichelli, Software Consulting
> Services, LLC
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

For my tired old ears the audio was too weak and
too fast for me to follow. Yes, i did turn it
upfull volume.  I would suggest a slower mode of
speech and a higher volume. Think of a cleric
delivering a sermon or a politician delivering a
speech as models. A text passage explaining in
large print the goals for this software should be
the first screen. Indeed a subtitle text overlay
of the verbal presentation would be handy. We here
in Chez Culleton frequently turn on the subtitle
feature of our TV so that we can make sure we
catch everything.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press