[scribus] Question

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Mar 23 08:26:30 UTC 2015

hi
> Many thanks to everyone trying to help.
>
> Following the above suggestions as best as I could, I created two new pages
> (L&R) with mirror-image text and image boxes and successfully Duplicated
> them downward for an estimated 64 pages - but that's as far as I get...
> while I can edit the text on those pages, I can't figure out how to select
> the Duplicated image boxes (or the original image boxes for that matter) to
> insert the required images. What am I missing?

not sure i understand what you exactly did... but here a few further
hints from my side:

do you know how to load an image in a frame?

you should not put the text boxes on the master pages.

element on the master pages cannot be edited on the page itself.

you can put items (or group of items) in the scrapbook and then add on
each page from there.

you also have to make sure that you're on the right layer, if you have
layers in your document.

the item should not be locked if you want to edit it...

ciao
a.l.e