[scribus] pdf file size and breeds

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Mar 16 17:24:27 UTC 2015

Using 1.5.0 latest version when I set a page up as
6.69 inch x 9.61 plus bleeds of .125 inch on
three sides the resultant pdf should be 6.815
inches by 9.94 inches. but when I view the
resulting pdf in okular I get 6.69 x 9.61 inches.
The KDE Document Viewer give the same results.
What is the actual physical size of the pdf?

I just tested 1.4.6 and again got the same
results. I can always add the bleed to the main
page dimensions and ignore the bleed settings if
that is what is required.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press