[scribus] Problem with style editor on 1.5.0

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Mar 13 20:13:12 UTC 2015

In earlier versions in the story editor I could
set up the font, type size, location etc. and then
key in some text. Indeed I could key in the
text, highlight it and then set up the values
on the menu line. With last night's 1.5.0 no
matter how I sequence my commands it persists in
jumping back to no style. Of course I can always
set up a special style just for that line or
paragraph but that is clumsy.

Is there a reason for this change?

--
John Culleton