[scribus] consulta

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:00:55 UTC 2015

>> Kunda,
>> Scribus is backward, but not forward compatible.

>Sisi, yo quiero guardar en versiones anteriores pero no me da la opción.

Vlada,
Apologies, in context I was saying that Scribus is not backward compatible
for saving v1.5 .sla's as v1.4 or less. That is what Sabrina is asking.
Scribus is backward compatible in that it should be able to open 1.4 and
under. But the moment you open > 1.5 .sla you get a warning that the .sla
will not be able to be read by anything > 1.5

Cheers,
Kunda