[scribus] Banner Making

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sat Jun 27 00:06:18 UTC 2015

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:01:59 +0000 (UTC)
PETER GOODCHILD <pdgoodchild6262a at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi,I want to make up a sign consisting of black letters, each letter
> on a single A4 page in portrait view. I'd like the letter to almost
> take up the whole of the page.Can someone explain the step by step
> method to do this?

Hi,

Assuming you have the basic skills, one way would be to;

1. Make a text frame to fit the whole page

2. Type the letter you require into the frame

3. Go to the Properties Pallette and select the Text tab

4. Highlight the letter

5. Increase the font till the letter takes up all available space.

Owen