[scribus] Dragging guides.

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Jun 17 11:45:58 UTC 2015

> I think the likely answer is that he was letting go before he got to the
> page, as was pointed out.

Makes me wonder, shouldn't it be possible to place guides outside the page
area?

In some cases it may make sense. (Think of for example if you are designing
a small sticker that is to be placed on a larger page, then you may want
some guides for the sticker to be the same as for the large page to be able
to place a copy of content that the sticker will overlap (so part of the
content of the larger page will be duplicated on the sticker.)

/Peter