[scribus] trying to make Scribus famous (or more famous)

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Jun 12 10:18:07 UTC 2015

Thank you Greg. The book was a great help when we started some serious
work with Scribus. Glad that the project was also helpful to you as one
of the authors. Maybe there could be a new edition with every major
update of Scribus. Please. I can learn new stuff much faster from a real
book than from some (nice but by-its-structure rather fragmented) Wiki.

And making Scribus famous is in our interest; the more the merrier...

Martin