[scribus] how to save just a certain portion of a Scribus document - update

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jun 3 10:49:19 UTC 2015

Thank you Kunda and a.l.e,

I just installed 1.5.0 and it does what I want. Now I need to think
whether I want to try our newsletter with an unstable version (with a
red warning on each launch)...   :)

I might prepare the entire documents (three languages) in 1.4.5 and then
just load it into 1.5.0 for grabbing the front page and doing the
mail-merge. I will keep the 1.4.5 copy as my "master"; I understand that
new features cannot work downwards, no problem.

Thank you Scribus team for adding such features - I love Scribus, keep
keeping. I will be a "good user" and send bug reports if something will
be bugging me.

greetings,

Martin

--