[scribus] Was: The program gimp is missing! Now: Image file not being opened for editing

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:53 UTC 2015

> On 1 Jun 2015, at 18:27, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
>
> On 06/01/2015 10:13 AM, Michael Hendry wrote:
>> Thanks, Jean-Luc (if I guessed your name correctly!).
>
> You seem to be sending this to the list and CCing it to lists.scribus.info.  Is there a reason you wanted us to get it twice?

Apologies for the inconvenience - I was using the normal convention for mailing lists of Replying to All, so that a copy of my reply would go to the person who had posted the message (in this case yourself) and a copy would go to the list (maintaining the trail of posts).

I don’t think I was sending a copy to lists.scribus.info.

Michael