[scribus] Scribus 1.5.0 for Arch/Manjaro?

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Jul 25 18:26:09 UTC 2015

Am 21.07.2015 um 21:57 schrieb Kurt Lhotzky:
> You are right, but this is not the "official" Scribus 1.5.0 release, but a
> pre-release from april. So, some functions and menus do not work properly
> :-(

for me it gives (from the about-dialog):

Scribus-Version 1.5.1.svn
Build ID: C-C-T-F-C1.14.2-64bit
Ghostscript-Version: 9.16

Runing makepkg always gives you the most recent version from subversion-repo.

> Thank you anyway!
>
> Kurt
>
> P.S.: Did you test this version from AUR???

I maintain it there, though I do not use it on regular basis. So feel free to add comments to the AUR4-page (packaging related) or here (problems with the program itself).

Best Regards
Stefan