[scribus] Python scripts

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jul 22 15:50:05 UTC 2015

Thank you Greg for your answer re version and for some helpful practical
hints.

I have already started studying one long script with markers and with
many colored pencils and indeed, I begin to see what does what.  :)

Thanks also for the indentation hint, I will look at my power-editor and
learn what magic it has got to keep my indents tidy.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ