[scribus] Python scripts

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jul 22 15:44:27 UTC 2015

Hi Rolf,

the mail merger is written up here:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Generator

and here:

http://www.ekkehardwill.de/sg/

Once you figure out a work flow, it is a very useful tool. For me it
worked best to put a copy of the script and my CSV file and the Scribus
"source" all into one temp folder and let the script run there.
Otherwise there is just too much clicky clicky needed.

I have improved the script in two aspects (giving you choice of
separating character for the underlying CSV file and providing leading
zeros for the generated list of PDF-file-names). I have written to the
author but have not had an answer yet.
	I might put a note on the Scribus-wiki about my two little tweaks.

greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin