[scribus] Scribus 1.5.0 for Arch/Manjaro?

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:05:49 UTC 2015

Dear list,

at present, I am working under Manjaro Linux with Scribus 1.4.5. I had the
opportunity to test Scribus 1.5.0 on a computer with Xubuntu.
Unfortunately, there is not (yet?) a package for Arch systems in the AUR.
Now, I tried for several days to compile it by mayself, but I failed always
terribly :-(.
Are there any Manjaro or Arch-users out there who are thinking of adding
Scribus 1.5.0 to AUR??? Yes, I know - i should continue my attempts to
compile it by myself, but a heya of work and little spare time are blocking
me...

Greetings from Vienna (38° Celsius today)

Kurt

*Kurt Lhotzky*
Am Holzplatz 16
A-2301 Groß Enzersdorf

GSM:+43 1 6991 585 16 69 | Skype: lhotzky1020 | Meet me at google+